Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Year, New Look

As we mentioned at the end of 2008/start of this year, we were going to be introducing a new look for "My Pinstripes". And that day has come. We decided to roll it out to coincide with our guest blog appearance on Peter Abraham's site.

We think the new site has a more professional look to it (though we are still unpaid amateurs). But the Pinstripes are still in place in the blog posts. We've added a second sidebar column to make it easier to find links to other bloggers and separate ads and miscellaneous info from the important stuff (not that ads aren't important).

As for "we", it's mainly just "me". Those of you who have joined the My Pinstripes blog network on Facebook already know that my name is Drew Sarver, and it now says it as well on my blogger profile (no stalkers please).

We I hope you enjoy the new look, and if you're not a regular My Pinstripes reader, you become one!

No comments:

Post a Comment