Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Joba to Goose- Thanks, but No Thanks

Joba Chamberlain got a call from Goose Gossage so that the newly minted Hall of Fame entrant could explain his critical comments (love the way people shoot their mouths off and then try to do damage control).
"We all have our own right to say how we feel," Chamberlain said. "We talked. He has his opinion. He played the game the way he played the game. He was a man, and he called me and told me where he was coming from, and I appreciate that."
While Joba appreciate the call, he was quick to point out that he won't be changing his routine any time soon.
"It's going to be around because I'm not changing," Chamberlain said. "You know what? If people want to continue to talk about it, let them continue to talk about it. It's not going to hurt my feelings."
While not all Yankees fans agree on everything, most of us do agree that Goose should just keep his mouth shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment