Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Family Von Steinbrenner

The Yankees sent out an official press release to announce they have handed out titles...to their family members. King George is Chairperson. Hank and Hal get Co-Chairperson monikers. Daughters Jessica and Jennifer, and George's wife Joan are all Vice-Chairpersons.

Sure hope they have enough chairs.

George M. Steinbrenner stated, "I am excited to announce these titles. I am pleased to work with my two sons, Hal and Hank. With me, they will jointly oversee the club on a day to day basis. I am also gratified to recognize the leadership of my daughter Jenny in the club's charitable endeavors and her involvement with new stadium matters; as well as the contributions of my wife Joan and daughter Jessica in assisting me. "Together with my executive team, the New York Yankees are prepared for the future and the exciting challenges the next several years will bring."

No comments:

Post a Comment