Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Day 7 Photos

Andy my man! Thanks for taking the focus off of me!

Seriously, I love you man!

Work it girl

El Capitan

Because you haven't seen enough
Pettitte pics yet

Must have seen Giambi's hair

"Cash, I need to take you clothes shopping"

Really, like one of the fancy stores you go to?

Jorgie, A-Rod, and Andy share a laugh

We don't even want to know

1/4 of the 1st Base Contingency

Now remember to release the ball

Giambi will play a lot of 1st. What was I thinking?!

Stylin'

Why is he looking at the camera?

Johnny D.

The other guy is Eduardo Nunez

When will they stop taking my picture?

No question its good to have Damon in shape

A-Rod getting a jump on spring

Yankees newest millionaire, Robinson Cano

A little self promotion

How did I strike out with Sienna Miller?

No comments:

Post a Comment