Saturday, August 7, 2010

Pettitte On His Way Back To Comfort


Do you want a good laugh, just watch Andy Pettitte's commercial for Dove Soap - "My Journey to Comfort". How exactly does one take a journey to comfort?

Anyway, Pettitte is getting more comfortable as he works his way back from a groin strain. And oh do the Yankees need him back soon. Pettitte's bullpen session went very well yesterday, according to the pitcher himself, and if it were up to him he would go out on a rehab assignment sooner rather than later.
"If it was up to me, let me go somewhere and throw," Pettitte said after experiencing no problems with the left groin in a 40-pitch session. "I don't think that's going to happen. Probably throw another bullpen [session tomorrow] and figure it out from there. I need to push off on every pitch because for the first 15 or 20 I was a little hesitant."
In the meantime, enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment