Monday, August 23, 2010

Are You Ready For Some Football?


Hell, I'm not, but today I participated in my first ever fantasy football draft. I've been doing roto baseball for 16 years and hockey on and off during that time. I figured I'll give it a shot so I joined a public Yahoo league as a newbie.

Here's my roster.

QB - Drew Brees
QB - Eli Manning
RB - Cedric Benson
RB - Jonathan Stewart
RB - Ahmad Bradshaw
RB - LaDainian Tomlinson
WR - Marques Colston
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Vincent Jackson
WR - Kenny Britt
TE - Vernon Davis
TE - Greg Olsen
K - David Akers

Defense - Pittsburgh Steelers
Dallas Cowboys


I had the 2nd pick in the draft. With Chris Johnson chosen, the 2nd pick was a Brees. I was hoping for the Jets or Vikings defense, but they were gone before I decided to go for some 'D'.

Looks like a decent team. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment