Saturday, January 16, 2010

NFL Round 2 Predictions


I was 3 out of 4 last week, just missing out on the Ravens victory. Though I did point out that I thought that they could pull off the upset. This week I don't see any upsets occurring.

The Jets magical mystery tour comes into an end in San Diego. The Chargers' Phillip Rivers will be the difference in this one. Chargers by 10.

The Cowboys could very well upset the Vikings. I see this game much like the Ravens-Pats last week. But I see the Vikings winning it on a late field goal.

The Ravens played an inspired game last week and will be fired up this week for the Colts. But despite the Colts lack of a running game, Peyton Manning and Indy will be the victor in this one by 7-8 points.

The Saints lost their last three regular season games entering the playoffs. Granted, they were going at it on all cylinders. The Cardinals survived that wild and wacky game with Green Bay last week when a record 96 points were scored. I like a high scoring affair with Drew Brees passing the Saints to a 10 point victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment