Thursday, January 10, 2008

The A-Rod's Paint the Town Green

Alex and Cynthia Rodriguez will host tonight's A-Rod Family Foundation gala in Coral Gables, Florida. C-Rod sat down for an interview with the area's Channel 4:
"Miami was where I was born and raised and Alex was raised in Miami. Our family is here so that's important to us, especially with children now to give us structure. So we will always come back down for Winter- buy New York is our home for 8 months a year," she said.

When I asked her if it was tough being in the spotlight all the time she said, "I think it poses challenges, but I think it forces you to reevaluate your value system. What matters and what's most important. At the end of the day he's just Natasha's dad and he's my husband. He's a family man."

The foundation helps children in need through events like tonight's fashion show and dinner.

Perhaps they can auction off some of those designer t-shirts C-Rod wore this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment