Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dirtbag, the Sequel

Jose Canseco won't go away, and neither will his "literary talents". The juice king's new book, "Vindicated" is out and in it the big greaseball claims to have introduced Alex Rodriguez to a steroids dealer. From Deadspin.com - The book was erroneously put on sale early in Boston. Erroneously? We think not.

Hosebag even hinted that A-Rod was hitting on his implant laden wife.

Here's A-Rod's reactions per Newsday.

On meeting the steroid dealer:
"I really have absolutely no reaction."
On hitting on Mrs. Dirtbag:
When Rodriguez was told about that, he raised his eyebrows and asked, "He said that in his book?", then said, "I have absolutely no comment."
Apparently everyone wants Hosebag to hook them up, even Mike Wallace.
"When the cameras stopped rolling, Wallace asked me if we could talk, off-camera. He kept me there for another hour, clearly curious about steroids. ... He wondered how the steroids and human growth hormones (HGH) might help him, a man in his eighties, live a longer, healthier life. He wanted to know everything. ... When Wallace was done interrogating me, I could see I had piqued his interest. Whether I'd made a convert of him, I can't say. Still, I know, I was pretty convincing."

No comments:

Post a Comment