Saturday, July 9, 2011

A-Rod Has Torn Meniscus


Not good news from Yankeeland this morning. The team revealed that Alex Rodriguez has a slight meniscus tear in his right knee and may need in-season surgery. As someone who has had a torn meniscus in their right knee for the last eight years, let me tell it can really hurt sometimes. I've just had no reason to mess with it since most of the time it doesn't bother me.

My good buddy @YankeesInk is covering today's game and tweeted that Joe Girardi is waiting to make a decision as to whether or not A-Rod will play in today's game. If so, he'll be the DH.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I've just had no reason to mess with it since most of the time it doesn't bother me.I have been searching for this information and finally found it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete